Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Andi Unexpected Book Review


Andi Unexpected: Andi Boggs Book 1 by Amanda Flower

I loved this book; it was so good and fun!  Andi and her sister are moving in with their Aunt (their Dad's Sister), because their parents died working in the jungles of Central America.  Andi is 12 years old, and her sister, Bethany, is 15.  Their Aunt Amelie (cute, but weird name, I know) is an English Professor who lives in Ohio in an old farmhouse (I love the farmhouse!).  There is a mystery surrounding Andi's real name, and it involves a hidden door, and some history about the great depression. There is also a cute kitty named Mr. Rochester (I know a cool name for a cat.  When I get my new cat, I'm going to name it that, if it is a boy.)  I really, super related to the characters.  The story is a little bit funny and I LOVED the end.

I gave this book 5 Stars, and I recommend it for people ages 8 to 108.

The next book in the Andi Boggs series is not out yet. I don't know when the book will be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!