Monday, January 13, 2014

My Bookish New Year's Resolutions

Here are my Bookish New Year's Resolutions:

1. Read 150 books (I read 114 in 2013, so I need to up my game!).

2. Re-read 20 books.

3. Read 5 Classics.

4. Read all of the Lord of the Rings (I've seen all, but the Hobbit, of these movies.  I'll read most of The Fellowship of the Rings.)

5. Review most of the books I read on this blog.

6. Read all of the books that I own and have not read (I only have 14, but still!).

7. Only buy books that I have read, or know I will love.

8.  .... and books in series that I love.

9. Read a lot of the Redwall books (There are a lot of them.  I don't want to force myself to read every one.).

10. Listen to five audio books.

11. Get a book related t-shirt.

12. Meet an author (I've never met an author).  (I always have opportunties that I miss out on, and it's getting to be an issue.  So, I have to make this a resolution!  So, now I HAVE to do it.) (I just remembered I have met an author, but I've never read his book... so, does this count?  I think not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!