Friday, January 31, 2014

Rock Harbor Lost & Found Book Review


Lost & Found: Rock Harbor Book 2 by Colleen Coble and Robin Caroll

Emily O'Reilly, the main character from Search & Rescue: Rock Harbor Book 1, is age 14.  Just so you know, I did not like the first book a lot, but I LOVE this one.  This book was amazing!  I did not guess the end, and the story was just so good.  In this book, there are three mysteries going one.  All those stories going at once got insane!

Mystery one:  Emily's best friend, Olivia, finds out she is adopted.
Mystery two:  Someone sets the school on fire.
Mystery three:  Emily's Step-mom goes missing.

I gave this book 5 Stars.  I would recommend Lost & Found for ages 10 and up.  The reason that I would say 10 and up, is because the story line with Emily's Step-mom going missing is a bit scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!