Friday, January 24, 2014

Rock Harbor Search & Rescue Book Review


Rock Harbor Search & Rescue by Colleen Coble and Robin Caroll:

Emily O'Reilly is age 13, but she has her birthday in the book, and is 14 in half of the book.  This is about when Emily gets framed for stealing an expensive necklace, and of her finding who did steal the necklace.  This is a book about all things Search & Rescue, and puppies.  This was an okay read.  I liked it, but did not love it.  I did really like the characters, and all the references to The Princess Bride.  The characters felt like I knew them in real life, and I could relate to the main character.  I gave this book 3 & 1/2 Stars, because it wasn't a 4 Star and it wasn't a 3 Star.

I recommend this book for people ages 10 to 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!