Thursday, April 3, 2014

Review: back to NATURE Classic Creme Cookies


In the picture above, you see Classic Creme Cookies from Back to Nature (no they did not ask me to review this, but if they asked me, I would be happy to be paid to review their cookies).  These are similar to Oreo cookies, but healthier. Unlike Oreo, or similar store brand cookies, there is no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavor in the Back to Nature Classic Creme Cookies.  That means my Mom will buy cookies again!  I CAN HAVE SORT-OF OREOS!!!

Acutally, I don't really like Oreos (or chocolate creme cookies).  I am in the minority, because I only like the outside, not the creme filling like most people.  These taste just like Oreos, which means the outside tastes great, but the inside is gross, as per usual.  I do enjoy the entire cookie when the cookie is crunched up in some tasty (all natural, because that's all my Mother will buy) ice cream.  This tastes even better than store bought cookies and creme ice cream.  This way I get the exact consistancy that I want, and the nasty creme was even less noticeable with the Back to Nature Classic Creme Cookies (my Mom says that's because there is no high fructose corn syrup, or nasty fake vanilla flavoring).


If you like this type of cookie, I highly recommend this brand!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!