These are my theories for Revolutionary by Krista McGee. Revolutionary is the third and final book in the Anomaly trilogy. This book is set to be released July 15, 2014.
This post includes spoilers for both Anomaly and Luminary. If you have not read those yet, and do not want to be spoiled, stop reading now. Here are links to my reviews of Anomaly and Luiminary. If you have read these books, continue reading and hear my theories.
1. Berk and Thalli are brother and sister! (Luke and Leia situation people!) The reason I think this is because they both have green eyes. No one else in the book has mentioned that they have green eyes, and their hair is only one color shade difference.
2. Dr. James Turner (John's son, and only living relative... that we know of) is Berk and/or Thalli's biological father (Darth Vader situation people! Yes, everything has a Stars Wars reference today.). If this is true, that would make John the Grandfather of Berk and/or Thalli. How cool would that be?
3. OR Dr. Loudin could be Thalli and/or Berk's biological father... dunt, dunt, dun!!! (Another Darth Vader situation, but really more like Count Dooku.)
4. Someone will die. My ideas on who will die: Dr. Turner, Alex, or Berk.
5. James Turner and Alex become Christians by Thalli's witness when she is brought back to State (which is also a theory, because we don't know for sure that's where they take her after they drug her again).
6. Because Alex (the new King) got kidnapped, Athen's will attack New Hope...again! (There's a Star War's reference here, I'm sure).
7. Thalli will end up with Berk (only if he is not her brother), or with Alex, if he does not die (which would be a Han Solo and Leia situation, wink, wink, wink!).
8. OR Alex will end up with Diana, because they both have no one left in the world (Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala situation).