Friday, July 4, 2014

Markless Kitty

I'm Marklessgirl, and this is my kittten: Markless-kitty (and his brother and sister).


This is my kitten and he is adorableness (so is my tie-dye shirt).  This is the day we first got him, and he is tiny.  Now he is bigger, because it's been almost two months since we got them.


There's him getting some milk and water, and looking so tiny and pitiful.


There is his brother and sister, and he wants to play with them.  His brother is always sleeping.  My kitten is always playing, and he bites, too.

 My kitten is crossing his arms.  He's just way too cute.  AWWW!!!  This is a few weeks after we brought the kittens home.

There are all the kittens sleeping with their toys.  This is from the day after we brought them home.

I love our kittens. They are so playful and cute.  I just want to play with them and kiss them all day.  Only that would not work, because I'm allergic to them.  I know, I'm crazy.  I'm allergic to cats and I own one.  We also have other animals, and I'm allergic to most of them, too.  Even though I have to take allergy pills, I love cuddling these kittens.  They make me smile and give me happiness.

Today is the 4th of July, so Happy Independence Day, if you are an American!  I was going to do a post about the 4th of July, but I decided not to.  I watched fireworks today.  I ate macaroni and cheese (isn't that an American staple?).  I dressed super cute, too. I'd show you a picture, but I didn't take any.  I wore my white eyelet skirt from the Thrift Store Clothing Haul, my Superman t-shirt, and for a little tiny part of the day, my American flag denim vest... but I got too hot, just like I did when I tried to wear my vest last year.  I also wore blue Okabashi flip flops (made in the USA, so super 4th of July).




THE KING REIGNS.... AND HIS SON!

You'll soon know what that means, if you don't already, from my next blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!