Friday, December 26, 2014

Bookish New Year's Resolutions For 2015

The New Year is coming so I have my resolutions!  Soon, I will have my post on how I did on the resolutions I made for 2014.  And so, without further ado, here are my 2015 Bookish New Year's Resolutions:

1.  Read 20 new books.  This is my special resolution so that I have a goal to put on my Goodreads account.

2.  Re-read at least 12 books.

3.  Listen to at least one audio book.

4.  Read more of the books my friends tell me to read.

5.  Read more stand alone's.

6.  Read just for fun!

7.  Go to a book signing (or some thing like that). I only have one signed book, and I want to remedy that.

8.  Do more book reviews.

9.  Read more of the books that have been made into movies, that I have seen and LOVED (especially  Heidi and Sarah, Plain and Tall).

10. Read more books that I can recommend to my younger cousins.  I read a lot of teen, young adult books, including classics geared for young adults.  I want to read more variety that could be read by any age.  My Mom is recommending Pollyanna and Jo's Boys (I've read Little Women multiple times and love it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!