Saturday, May 30, 2015

Revolutionary Book Review

This is my super late review of Revolutionary, by Krista McGee. Revolutionary is the third book in the Anomaly trilogy. I have reviews for both of the books in this trilogy.  If you have not read any of the books in this trilogy, I highly recommend them.  The first book is Anomaly.  They are a Dystopian, Christian, Romance (the romance is very much in the background).  If you want to know any more than that about them,  read my review of the first book.  And if you have read the first book, then you can read my review of book 2.

If you do not want to be SPOILED on this book, get out of here or be spoiled!!! If you do not mind, then you may keep reading.

I read this book very close to when it came out, but soon after I read it, things were crazy in my life. I did not have much free time to write a review, so I now it is close to a year since have read the book. And I have yet to re-read it, so this is going to be me just going through my "Theories For Revolutionary" post and seeing if I got any thing right. 

1.  Berk and Thalli are brother and sister! (Luke and Leia situation people!)  The reason I think this is because they both have green eyes.  No one else in the book has mentioned that they have green eyes, and their hair is only one color shade difference. 

Mmm, no. I got this VERY wrong!!!!!!

2.  Dr. James Turner (John's son, and only living relative... that we know of) is Berk and/or Thalli's biological father (Darth Vader situation people! Yes, everything has a Stars Wars reference today.).  If this is true, that would make John the Grandfather of Berk and/or Thalli.  How cool would that be?

So, I did not get this right either....

3. OR Dr. Loudin could be Thalli and/or Berk's biological father... dunt, dunt, dun!!! (Another Darth Vader situation, but really more like Count Dooku.) 

I got this one! I am winning! Wait, this is not a contest.  SO, I can not win, and I only so far have got one right.  So, I am not really winning.  :(

4.  Someone will die.  My ideas on who will die:  Dr. Turner, Alex, or Berk.

I did get some of this right. Half point.

5.  James Turner and Alex become Christians by Thalli's witness when she is brought back to State (which is also a theory, because we don't know for sure that's where they take her after they drug her again).
I got all of this right!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!  :) WINNING!

6.  Because Alex (the new King) got kidnapped, Athen's will attack New Hope...again! (There's a Star War's reference here, I'm sure).

I feel like I got this right, but I can't really remember........:(

7. Thalli will end up with Berk (only if he is not her brother), or with Alex, if he does not die (which would be a Han Solo and Leia situation, wink, wink, wink!).

I got it right that Thalli and Berk are together! WINNING MORE!

8.  OR Alex will end up with Diana, because they both have no one left in the world (Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala situation).

I did not get this right, because one of my other theories came true. CRYING!

So that's it.
THE END.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!