Friday, August 21, 2015

New Blogging Schedule

My old posting schedule was every Friday (or a least four a month).  But I have been doing that for over a year (it was a year this February. YAY!), and my life is not the same any more. I am doing more and different things.  Just the fact that my life schedule is not the same makes blogging not the same.  This school year I want to really get in to School, and be with family, and do things that I have not done in year, like doing Art a lot more (I still don't think I am going to have time to do this)!  I know blogging is Art, too, but I want to do more than just that.  I still want to blog, and have a schedule, and do lots of posts.  But I want to put up posts I am happy with not just "I needed to have a blog post, so I did this post." I want to really work on them and make them count.

So, that gets us to my new blogging schedule.  I want to have up at least two blog posts a month.  I want them to be well done, and something I am happy to post.   I may post more, if I want to and have time, but the most I will put up is one per week. I am not going to go crazy.... again! This is not a forever blogging plan, I know it is not very strict, but I think it is all I am going to be able to do for now.

2 comments:

I love hearing from my readers!